Betpawa is a continental giant when it comes to offering online sports betting products. The gambling company has a huge presence on the continent and one of the countries it operates in is Rwanda. As is the case with all other jurisdictions that it operates in, Betpawa does offer world-class online gambling products and services. The other popular regional operator is Premierbet Rwanda.
The operations of Betpawa in Rwanda are all above board. This is necessitated by the fact that this online gambling platform is regulated and licensed by MINICOM under license number #019. To learn more about the operations of Betpawa in Rwanda, players simply need to check out this review in full.
How to Set Up a Betpawa Rwanda Account
The registration guide for Betpawa Rwanda is as follows:
- Step number one is to launch the official site at https://www.betpawa.rw/
- Upon landing on the homepage, click the ‘Join Now’ button on the top right-hand corner of the screen
- When the registration form appears, provide your mobile phone number and preferred pin
- Read the terms and conditions and if you agree with all that’s stated, tap the Ts and Cs box
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button to complete the process.
Gambling Products at Betpawa Rwanda
- Sports Betting: Punters at Betpawa can place bets on top sports from all around the world. Bets are accepted for both the globally popular leagues as well as the lesser-known leagues from almost all countries across the globe
- Virtual: The Virtual section allows punters to place bets on virtual football games. The betting markets for virtual football games are just the same as those for real-life football games.
Betpawa Bonus and Promotional Perks
- 500% Win Bonus: Any accumulator bet that punters place for any sport, any betting market and whatever the odds attract a win bonus. The accumulator should have at least three legs to attract the win bonus. The win bonus is a percentage awarded on top of the standard payout if the bet wins. The win bonus can rise to a whopping 500% depending on the number of legs on the bet slip.
At Betpawa, the banking methods that punters can use in making their deposits, as well as withdrawing funds, are as follows:
- MTN Mobile Money
- Airtel Mobile Money
If players find themselves in need of help and assistance, they simply need to get in touch with the Betpawa customer support agents at any time on the following platforms:
- Request a Call: Provide the number you want to receive a call on and a Betpawa agent will contact you
- Facebook Messenger: m.me/betPawaRwanda
- Telegram: t.me/betpawa_rwanda
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +250 252 515 510 / +250 252 515 511
Q1. Does Betpawa Rwanda have a mobile application?
Yes, Betpawa does have a mobile application. The application is currently optimised for Android devices only. The application is available to download for free from the main website. The app runs on all Androids as long as they have Android 4.4 or higher.
Q2. What are the minimum and maximum deposit limits at Betpawa Rwanda?
The minimum deposit accepted at Betpawa is 10 RWF for MTN Mobile Money and 100 RWF for Airtel Mobile Money while the maximum is 1,000,000.
Q3. Does Betpawa Rwanda have a social media presence?
Yes, Betpawa Rwanda does have a social media presence as it’s available on Facebook and Instagram.